Biggest Loser Competition
I started (along with Carrie at A Whole Bunch of Boys) a Biggest Loser competition at work. The competition started yesterday, and is going through September 19 (coincidentally 1 day before my b-day!). I'm SO excited about this. We have 7 people in total competing. We don't have a prize determined yet. Any ideas? (we don't have company funding of any kind)
Tucked away in my closet I have hanging a goal board with a progress chart beneath it. I can't wait to check these goals off:
- wear teal bathing suit by August 1st (I got this bathing suit two years ago and have never worn it)
- hike up Kennesaw Mountain by September 1 (I have a co-worker that goes almost everyday when it starts getting cool in the fall - I would love to go with her)
- fit into my size 28 jeans and dress pants by September 1
- wear size 24 capri pants by next spring (I have literally 20 pairs of cute capri's that were handed down to me by a friend who lost weight about 4 or 5 years ago)
- Down 107lbs by June 12. 2012 (that's one year from the time I put this board up (random number - I know - just roll with it!!!)
I just want to let ya'll know that I am not going to be derailed from my progress if I do not reach a goal by the certain date. These are aggressive goals, but I'm working hard to reach them. I WILL reach them. I'm trying my hardest every single day to do everything I can to be healthier.
One day at a time.
One bite at a time.
One step on the treadmill at a time.
Do you make goals for yourself with strict time limits?