Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

61%

My January workout details! Keep in mind that the calories burned are estimated based on what the treadmill says, and what I found online:


If you ca't read that - cause it's so super tiny - click it and it will get bigger. 

Here are the deets: 

I worked out for a total of 1345 minutes this month. (I'm taking tonight off because my knees are giving me fits.)

I burned a total of 12931 calories.

I completed a workout 61% of the days in January. Whoa! Amazing! And by amazing, I mean, way better that the 0% in December, and November, and probably October. 

My average minutes per day (including days off) is 43. 

My average calorie burn per day (including days off) is 417.

Considering last month I was having trouble standing up off the couch (not really. Well - kind of.)...I consider this a GIGANTIC success!

No comments:

Post a Comment