Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cookout and Farmer's Market (pic OVERLOAD)

Did ya'll have a fabulous weekend? 

I absolutely had one of the best weekends of my life. We saw The Hangover part 2, went on a date night, had a family cookout:

 Mama and I spiced up the hamburgers:
 Yvette (my sissy from another missy) brought flowers:
 Grace (Yvette's daughter) LOVES Keith
 She did let me hold her for one minute...
Then she saw Keith walk by, and had to go to him! (so cute..omg)
We had hamburgers and hotdogs... 
 My brother and Keith dressed alike (aww).
 Buck and Julie (my brother and sister) took pictures of each other taking pictures of each other taking pictures. 

 Amber (sis-in-law) showing Gracie pics of herself.
 We had blackberry cobbler...
 My portion:
 My sweet daddy:

We ended the weekend with a trip to the Cobb International Farmer's Market. My haul:

(2 bunches of bananas, watermelon, pineapple, local honey - to sweeten my green monsters [more on THAT tomorrow], carrots, 2 pints of strawberries, and a HUGUNGOUS bag of baby spinach - all of this for $21 - LOVE that place!!!)

Today I used my spinach and watermelon in dinner:
Toasted whole wheat bread, sharp cheddar slice, farm fresh eggs (seriously farm fresh - from my aunt and uncle's chickens!), deli turkey slice, and yummy watermelon! [approx. 430 calories]

BEST. WEEKEND. EVER

What did YOU do this holiday weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment